View Profile Dragy2005

13 Movie Reviews

Hanukkah, fuck yeah.

That animation was rather amusing Luis.

Sweet.

I knew you could make another brilliant MGA. This is fucking hilarious.
and I'm getting that shirt as soon as possible.

Classic

As a TF2 infantry I salute you. This is one true class you created. Animation could be better, but fuck that, it was to the point.

15 Game Reviews

Ahhhhhhh!

This is epic! The control is fantastic, camera movement is making the atmosphere, what a great game. I love this. See you around mate.

I'm glad you're enjoying the exposure.

Political debates and such are the last thing I'm usually into commenting about. But I will comment on this game.

In the interview you said 'how would Israel feel if the numbers were inverted?'
First of all, let me remind you. Hamas demands hundreds of captured full-of-hatred towards Israel Palestinian soldiers, in an exchange for one captured Israeli soldier (Gilad, almost 1k days in their hands, who is probably Hamas' best card atm). They don't give a damn shit about their people.

For 8 years, Israeli cities near Gaza are living in fear, getting bombed daily. During those years Israel tried to talk. Even after the IDF retreat from Gaza, Hamas kept shooting on civilians. Quite simply, Hamas who is controlling Gaza does not accept the existence of Israel. I'm assuming it too was hard for you to mention those details.

It's a shame you use your skills to create such games. I am in no way saying you shouldn't express yourself with games. But there are other ways to do it. You took quotes out of their context and made fun of the dead.

I'm disappointed to see this game on the front page, Newgrounds.

Have a happy new (and hopefully soon peaceful) year.

Great job!

This is an awesome game John. I've been playing this for like 20 minutes now, it's addictive!

1 Audio Review

Koolfox, this is le awesome

Post those more often plox.

Koolfox responds:

THANKS MATE, WILL DO MATE.

code monkey get up get coffee

Ido Tal @Dragy2005