HeliCops HeliCops

Ahhhhhhh!

This is epic! The control is fantastic, camera movement is making the atmosphere, what a great game. I love this. See you around mate.

Raid Gaza! Raid Gaza!

I'm glad you're enjoying the exposure.

Political debates and such are the last thing I'm usually into commenting about. But I will comment on this game.

In the interview you said 'how would Israel feel if the numbers were inverted?'
First of all, let me remind you. Hamas demands hundreds of captured full-of-hatred towards Israel Palestinian soldiers, in an exchange for one captured Israeli soldier (Gilad, almost 1k days in their hands, who is probably Hamas' best card atm). They don't give a damn shit about their people.

For 8 years, Israeli cities near Gaza are living in fear, getting bombed daily. During those years Israel tried to talk. Even after the IDF retreat from Gaza, Hamas kept shooting on civilians. Quite simply, Hamas who is controlling Gaza does not accept the existence of Israel. I'm assuming it too was hard for you to mention those details.

It's a shame you use your skills to create such games. I am in no way saying you shouldn't express yourself with games. But there are other ways to do it. You took quotes out of their context and made fun of the dead.

I'm disappointed to see this game on the front page, Newgrounds.

Have a happy new (and hopefully soon peaceful) year.

Sixty Sixty

Great job!

This is an awesome game John. I've been playing this for like 20 minutes now, it's addictive!

Timebot v1.1 Timebot v1.1

Awesome concept

And well executed! But you should've added some tutorial levels, as the first few are already challenging enough.
Keep up the good work!

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Best flash game I've played in a while

I'm serious. This is friggin sweet. It may end pretty fast, including the credits, but no flash game has left such an impact on me such as this in a damn while.
You, gentlemen, have gained my respect.

Broken Wings Broken Wings

Longest boss ever.

The graphics are good, most of the game's engine as well. Upgrading system looks good, but some more info could be very useful. I don't like having to set my stats right up front without knowing what it is that I'm setting. But that's me.
Also, it feels like the balancing was not done right in this game. It took me minutes to finish the first boss off, and when I finally did, it looked like I'm gonna have to go through five more of the same, and I didn't feel like playing anymore.
And finally, I didn't really like the movement in this game. I prefer the classic way most of those shooters use. Your way sure has its advantages, but it just felt awkward for me.

It's a cool game but you need to put a little more work into it. GL :)

WhiteboardWar: ChopRaider WhiteboardWar: ChopRaider

Nice work

First, I love the innocent style. The effects, guidance, everything - great. The menus, though, on purpose or not, were a little sluggish on that style I'd say.
I really liked playing it, I haven't played this type of a game for years and I missed it so much. The only thing stood in my way was the camera. It looked like you tried to make it follow the best, but so sorry, it was just not enough for me. it changes dramatically every angle the chopper rotates, and it really hurts my eyes. You should make it smoothier.
The sound was ok, enough for the game. But I found a glitch - I started shooting in the end of a level after I already won, and clicked the button, and the sound of the minigun kept looping, even on other levels. Was a bit annoying.

Overall it is a good game, & fun to play when you get used to the camera.

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

GREAT game!

I loved the first and this is even awesomer. The level editor is a great addition, and it's simple and fun to use.
And thanks for the Portal reference :D!

Blood Car 2000! Blood Car 2000!

Reminds me of GTA II

The game was great, the handling IMHO wasn't that bad and I loved the style, but why only one map? or did I quit too early?

Stalingrad-2 Stalingrad-2

Almost

I love the style here, and the whole concept. But I feel stupid for playing so many times and beating so many waves yet not finishing the first map. Am I doing something wrong, or is it that long? I tried it many times both today and yesterday, and I just couldn't move on. Perhaps I'm just a newbe...